top of page

Young Ninja Group (ages 3-5)

Public·8 members
Frank Titskey
Frank Titskey

50 Cent Sweet Home Alabama MP3 Download VERIFIED

Right-click for direct download: 70MB mp3 Listen: Bonus broadcast version with intro comedy: 30MB mp3 Sixx Mixx 105 - 11/04/2005 - Rhapsodic Edition 1. Gorillaz vs. No Doubt - Hella Dare (Party Ben mashup) 2. Deep Purple - Smoke on the Water 3. Dsico vs. 50 Cent - In Da Club (Electro mix) 4. Foo Fighters vs. Starsailor - Foo to the Floor (DJ Zebra mashup) 5. The Smiths - Bigmouth Strikes Again (FakeID remix) 6. The White Stripes - Walking With a Ghost 7. Fatboy Slim - Going Out of My Head 8. The Killers - All These Things That I've Done 9. The Cult vs. Marvin Gaye - She Sells Grapevines (Irn Mnky mashup) 10. Fatboy Slim vs. Beatles vs. U2 - Vertigo Tripper (DJ Reno mashup) 11. Fatboy Slim vs. Beatles - Trippin' Up (Jimmy Jammes mashup) 12. The Strokes vs. Peter Gunn - Peter's Juice Box (Team9 mashup) 13. The Strokes - Juice Box 14. The Strokes vs. The Munsters vs. Peaches - Juicebox Rock (Go Home Productions mashup) 15. Hot Hot Heat - Goodnight Goodnight (Boom Bip remix) 16. Green Day vs. Queen - Novocaine Rhapsody (Dean Gray mashup) Commentary: Back to operating on all cylinders for the first time since January, really, this episode is solid front to back, as well as "cohesive" as they say on Project Runway. It sticks to a sort of "cavalcade-of-mashups" theme, centered on the rock and roll, without getting too samey or dull; plus it's bracketed by debuts of early versions of two of my own productions that would become fan favorites. Kicking off, I still enjoy the chug of Deep Purple over the stomp of the Gorillaz beat, and while segues in this episode are often quick slams, there are clever little tricks all along the way to keep the flow going. We get the debut of Zebra's pounding Foo Fighters mashup, and a crazy thing I totally forgot about: The White Stripes covering "Walking With a Ghost," which I layer over Fatboy Slim with a few nods to my earlier Tegan & Sara mix. There's an appropriate build to the dramatic intro of the stellar Cult/Marvin Gaye combo, a perhaps unwelcome retread of the Fatboy Slim/Beatles mega-mashup from Sixx Mixx 99, and a Strokes double play as well. The Boom Bip rework of Hot Hot Heat kind of knocks the energy level off a bit (er, a lot), but it's not a bad remix and was worth playing, I think. And we finish with the debut of the obviously still in progress "Novocaine Rhapsody," probably the most difficult to produce mashup I made back in the day. Sure, the episode relies tellingly on Fatboy Slim, whose rockist, cheeky interpretations of dance music more or less provide the sort of sonic template for everything here, and that style was a bit out of date by 2005, admittedly. But overall, this is a sunny and well-produced show that stays faithful to the LIVE 105 playlist while venturing far afield for interesting combinations and surprises. If I was the boss, I would have said, "Good job, let's do more of this," but six (-ish) more episodes later, the exact opposite would be said. Regarding historical accuracy, I'm not sure of the exact dates this happened, but I had produced an all Nine Inch Nails and Queens of the Stone Age episode to play the night of their planned Bay Area show (which I'm guessing was either 10/21 or 10/28). When that show was cancelled, we played a repeat Sixx Mixx instead, and then when the concert was rescheduled for Saturday 11/19, we opened our Subsonic show with the episode, so it was like an after-show party instead. That will be posted when we get to it. Party Ben Scientific Sixx Mixx Score: 8/10

50 Cent Sweet Home Alabama MP3 Download

Download Zip: https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Fvittuv.com%2F2ugnaO&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AOvVaw0ZT1ATfvKHoR2hnjTwKJNi

Right-click for direct download: 70MB mp3 Listen: Sixx Mixx 86 - 5/13/2005 - DJ Create of Inhumanz Guest Mixx (Tracklist unknown) Commentary: One of the central early pioneers of the "American style" of mashuppery was the Las Vegas Inhumanz crew. Often preferring to release their tracks on vinyl or white labels and eschewing the internet, it seems to me they're somewhat unsung nowadays, despite the fact that their work spread far and wide. I was an early purchaser of their "Satanic Mashups Volume 1" which contained the legendary Nine Inch Nails vs. 50 Cent combo that went on to dominate the LIVE 105 airwaves and proved to be a precursor to an entire movement of aggro-rock-meets-hip-hop bootleggery that was so dominant by the mid 2000s many people assumed that's just what mashups were. As DJ Create's guest mixx proves, their tracks found their way even into the hands of Howard Stern, whose radio show I worship to this day but whose musical taste could never really be described as "adventurous." (My own "Keep Stern Alive" from Sixx Mixx 32 made it onto the Stern show and their main question was "who's making money off this?") So, Create's mix kicks off with the aforementioned NIN/50 Cent, then barrels ahead with one rock jam vs. hip hop mainstay after another, all of them stupendously effective. This is the sound of 2005. Party Ben Scientific Sixx Mixx Score: n/a

SIXX MIXX 049 - 7/09/2004 Art: Wassily Kandinsky, "Squares with Concentric Circles," 1913 Right-click for direct download: 71MB 320kbps mp3 Sixx Mixx 49 - 7/9/04 - Middle-Aged Edition 1. Lyrics Born - "Callin' Out" 2. Jane's Addiction - "Just Because" 3. Moby - "Porcelain" 4. Ac/Dc - "Back In Black" 5. Modest Mouse - "Float On" 6. Fugazi - "Waiting Room" 7. Destiny's Child - "Independent Woman" (A Capella) 8. Dolly Parton vs Royksopp - "9 To Eple" (From As Heard On Radio Soulwax Part 2) 9. Beastie Boys - "Triple Trouble" 10. Franz Ferdinand - "Take Me Out" 11. Franz Ferdinand vs. DJ Zebra - "Take Me Out Saturday Night" 12. Jay-Z - "99 Problems" (A Capella) 13. Nena vs. Jay-Z - "99 Luft Problems" (Jay-Zeezer Bootleg) 14. Red Hot Chili Peppers - "Can't Stop" 15. Beck - "Where It's At" 16. Pharoah Monch - "Simon Says" (From As Heard On Radio Soulwax Part 4) 17. Jerky Boys - "My Name Is" (From As Heard On Radio Soulwax Part 4) 18. Daft Punk vs. Queen - "Another One Bites Da Funk" (Party Ben Bootleg) 19. Daft Punk - "Da Funk" (Live) 20. The Pixies - "Gigantic" 21. Grandmaster Flash - "White Lines" 22. Big Audio Dynamite - "The Bottom Line" 23. Jackson 5 vs. Oasis - "I Want Your Wonderwall" (Bigbadbaz Bootleg) Commentary: So, here we are, at Sixx Mixx 49. As I was far too busy around this time to "look ahead" or "plan" or "strategize," in any arena of my life, let alone my goofy radio show, so I never really thought about how long the show might last or where it would go. Noting at the time that it was the 49th episode, I jokingly called it a "Middle-Aged Edition," based only on the idea of "turning 49." But considering the show ended up lasting more or less 110 episodes, this did turn out to be a sort of fulcrum (one might even say zenith) of the show -- you can split the show's history into Before and After #49. It's far from perfect: it cribs two of its best moments from 2manydjs, and a couple segments are lifted from previous shows. But something just seems to "gel" here. The consistent mid-tempo hip-hop beat is part of it, as the show feels like a self-contained, consistent whole. The mixing layers vocals over music segues, music over vocal segues, so that everything fits together like a puzzle. And most importantly, it's colorful--for synaethetes like myself, all the shows have a certain color scheme and this one feels the most rich and balanced, bright and sunny and vivid. (The Kandinsky artwork I've chosen for this episode is an attempt to visually approximate the colors I see listening to this show). I also think there's a winking sense of humor the whole way through, from the first appearance of what I think is my hilarious "Independent Room" to the silly and awesome "99 Luft Problems" to the Jerky Boys segment. It's fast-paced and progresses until climaxing with the delightful Bigbadbaz mix of Jackson 5 and Oasis. It's a show that fans often spoke of to me in reverential tones, and I feel it as well. It may not be the "best" Sixx Mixx, but I think it's the quintessential Sixx Mixx. Party Ben Scientific Sixx Mixx Score: 9/10

SIXX MIXX 047 - 6/25/2004 Right-click for direct download: 68MB 320kbps mp3 Sixx Mixx 47 - 6/25/04 - Totally Not Gay Edition 1. Prodigy - "Girls" 2. Beastie Boys - "Ch-Check It Out" (Party Ben Old Skool Mix) 3. Nirvana - "Lithium" (Dirty Funker Mix) 4. The Clash - "Rock The Casbah" 5. The Romantics - "Talking In Your Sleep" 6. The White Stripes - "7 Nation Army" (Slide Bootleg Mix) 7. The Hives - "Idiot Walk" (Bigbadbaz Mix) (Party Ben redo vs. Chemical Brothers "Morning Lemon") 8. Fatboy Slim - "Going Out Of My Head" 9. The Who - "I Can't Explain" 10. Franz Ferdinand vs. DJ Zebra - "Take Me Out Saturday Night" 11. Billy Squire vs Lil' Kim & 50 Cent - "Magic Stroke" (Inhumanz Bootleg) 12. The Muppets vs Electric 6 - "Gay Muppet Bar" (Philmanns Bootleg) Commentary: A bit of an inconsistent show, with some lazy mixing (especially in the first 10 minutes) but a couple really nice moments and big "first plays." The track record of my Sixx Mixx debuts of new music was kind of mixed -- while Lyrics Born's "Callin' Out" went on to be a #1 hit on LIVE 105 after my "discovery" and first play of it on the Sixx Mixx, other big splashy debuts went nowhere. Like, Dizzee Rascal didn't really catch on in the US, and here, while I still kind of like the quirky Think White Duke energy of The Prodigy's "Girls," it didn't exactly turn out to be a "Firestarter." Anyway, then we get another full-length replay of my now-painful-to-my-ears version of "Ch-Check It Out," but things start looking up after that. It's the first play of Dirty Funker's smashing mix of "Lithium," and a really fun rock segment blending the Clash all the way through The Who. I enjoy the (admittedly obvious) Fatboy Slim/Who combo enough that I wonder why I never made a full-length version and put it up as a single? Happened a lot I guess. Then three more big debuts: Zebra's toweringly great rework of "Take Me Out" with original vocals, which went on to get played on the show about every other week; Inhumanz straightforward but catchy "Magic Stroke," establishing the rock/hip hop style that would soon find such mainstream success; and then, perfectly timed for San Francisco's Gay Pride weekend, one of the most popular and requested tracks from the history of the whole Sixx Mixx era: Phillmanns' stupendous and hilarious "Gay Muppet Bar." If it wasn't for a little bit of slow mixing I think this show would deserve a higher rating, and the center section points towards the possitilibies explored in Sixx Mixx 49. Party Ben Scientific Sixx Mixx Score: 6/10 041b061a72

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

• belkinalex17
  • Elijah Rogers
    Elijah Rogers
  • Катя Кондратюк
    Катя Кондратюк
  • Edward Turner
    Edward Turner
  • Angel Roberto Romero
    Angel Roberto Romero
bottom of page